Tuesday, April 07, 2009

I know I haven't been updating this blog recently, but I've been rather preoccupied with recovering a certain chunk of money from a certain individual/corporation. You may recall me mentioning it once or twice or lots.

I look forward to the day when I can give more details here, but for now let it suffice to say that things are progressing on multiple fronts. I doubt I'll ever recover a single cent from that bastard, but I've gone a long way in protecting other people from getting scammed by him. Plus, I still have a trick or two up my sleeve.

2 comments:

Sue said...

Eeeeewwwwww (rubbing hands) I can't wait to hear about the torture Mike the Mastermind has inflicted!

Mike said...

I wouldn't go so far as to say "torture", but I'm making my experience with his company easy for future customers to find.