Monday, March 23, 2009

Just wanted to thank the many people who offered to link to my blog post about That Damn Cat Company. I'm not expecting this to get my money back, but if your links raise the visibility of that blog just enough to save one person from losing their money, then it will have been well worth the effort. Many thanks. And of course thanks to those of you who chose to editorialize while giving me my link:

Thanks to Patsy:
I don't understand how he fell for this but he did. The way I see it if you are allergic to a cat and it is a cat you will be allergic.

and Lola:
I'm sure if we met we would have nothing to say to each other

and Siôn:
Ond ma gan rhai bobl alergedd (ife dyna be yw allergy?) a ma rhai pobl yn exploito nhw gyda scams am gathod di-alergedd
(ok, I don't really know what Siôn said. Welsh to English translators suck, but I think he said that I give him heartburn).

Regardless, I thank you all and am more than willing to take whatever flak comes along with your assistance.

2 comments:

Lola said...

Aren't you being a bit selective with your extracts? What about "I think I would like to be his friend"? Huh? huh???

Mike said...

That part wasn't funny.