Friday, November 18, 2005

I did something weird today.

At lunch, I went... uh...jeez, what's the word? Crap, it's the opposite for staying in the house all day long, for days at a time. Hang on, googling... (See, Sergey and Larry? More plugs like that if only you'll hire me.)

Outside! That's it! At lunch I went outside. I was totally nonchalant about it too. I completely fooled all those people pretending not to notice me. They were all thinking, "Hey, look at that cool guy! Totally nonchalant! Hardly atrophied either!"

I was pretty slick, not at all frightened by the giant glowing ball of fire in the sky. What is that thing anyway? It made me kind of sweaty. I stared at it for a good long time.

The moral of the story is: Don't be afraid to spend 3 consecutive days inside, despite perfect health and rare glorious November San Francisco weather.

No comments: