Saturday, September 11, 2004

Day Two of single-parenthood has completed! Two down and two to go.

I am happy to report that yesterday was noteworthy for NO PARTICULAR REASON. My daughter's teacher did not have to pull me aside to lecture me about inappropriate language. I did not feed my daughter any foods to which she's allergic. Really my only mis-step was telling her a bed-time story about aliens. This scared her somewhat despite the fact that the aliens had extra arms (which were used for hugging) and the biggest smiles that you've ever seen.
My daughter, as it turns out, likes extremely tame bed-time stories. They need to be about sunshine and lollipops and rainbows and crap like that. I guess I'll tell some story about a rainbow that eats a lollipop...on a sunny day.



No comments: