Whoop. Hang on.
Sorry, I was writing about someone else's life there for a minute. In my life I only have one artistic friend. Her name is Johanna and she needs your help.
Johanna is collecting apologies: yours, mine, and anyone else's for a book she's creating. She'll take these apologies and print them into a hand-crafted art book using invisible ink. Under normal light the pages will be blank, but when viewed under a black light, the apologies will be revealed. I wrote about a similar project she did about a year ago, creating a book of secrets. I saw the book at a showing and it was excellent.
I urge you to go to her web page, read about the project, and make any apologies that have been weighing on your conscience. No Hail Mary's required.
What do you get out of this?
- You get to make that apology that has been festering in your soul like the pint of semen in Rod Stewart's stomach.
- Your apology might end up as a piece of art! How cool is that?
- You get TWO brownie points towards being my friend.*
- You get to help out a geniunely nice person.
* Redeemable at participating bloggers only. Dates and times are limited. Definition of "friend" varies depending upon your physical attractiveness.