- Roll out of bed mid-morning
- Stroll down to local diner for coffee-toast-eggs-bacon
- Leisurely peruse newspaper, eyeing the movie listings
- Perform some sort of debauchery
- Deliberately waste time (e.g. practice hanging spoons from face, or have a lollygagging race)
Picking lice out of each other's scalps! Yay!!
Ok, it's not quite that exciting. We didn't actually find any lice.
Apparently there is a charming case of head lice going around in my daughter's public school. Nice. I guess we wouldn't want daddy's tapeworm to be the only parasite in the house. So, we spent some quality family time yesterday peering at each other's scalps, wondering if this flake of dandruff, or that bit of carpet fuzz was an actual louse. So far, none found.
It's pretty cool being me.