Friday, April 15, 2005

Thanks for all the support, kind wishes, and sarcasm!

We leave for Boston this morning. Consequently the part of my brain that does the funny stuff is too busy panicking (Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!). This makes me not so hilarious, but is a somewhat manaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagable state.

During my brief weekend absence, I encourage you aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall to read Izzle Pfaff, or maybe just sit quietly. I'll return with tales of woe, exhaustion, ice baths, and in-laws next week.

4 comments:

Amy S. Petrik said...

sorry i'm behind in your posts. i used to live near boston in gloucester. have an amazing trip. come back and write more about urinals and other gross disgusting things. peace out, inky

Kat said...

Can't wait to hear about how it went! Do blog once you are walking again.

Mike said...

Inky, requests for changes in blog content must be logged through the Blog Content Dept. Please contact them.

Mike said...

Kat, well I'm barely walking, but I will update tonight. Thankfully typing does not require walking.